We Can Help You Figure It Out:
Reformers Unanimous Addictions Program is a full service addictions
abstinence program which offers a faith based alternative to dealing
with addictions. It supports both addict and family in their struggles.
1. We offer 2 support group meetings.
at: Heritage Baptist Church, 1112 Butternut St, Berwick, PA 18603,
Friday at 7:00 p.m., firstname.lastname@example.org
at: Calvary Bible Church, 186 Sambourne St, Wilkes-Barre, PA 18702,
Sunday at 6:00 p.m., email@example.com
2. We offer additional support meetings at each church.
3. We offer a high accountability component for parole or probations.
This allows us to involve 'Court Orders' to the Reformers Plus Program.
4. We offer a 4 bed women's transitional home.
Women participating in RU in prison who need a good home plan may
be considered for a 6 to 9 month program at Hope Community Home
which provides intensive case management, structured living, help with
employment and permanent housing.
1. We have access to over 950 chapters across the nation and internationally.
2. We have access to a 66 bed women's and a 100 bed men's in-patient home.